Given the current climate, we have made several changes to Priority 6 in order to make it a safe and welcoming training environment for everyone. Please take note of the updates below and we ask that you abide by these procedures in order to keep you and others safe.
BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL. Please do attend classes or train in areas you have not booked for.
When you arrive
- Enter the gym at the designated entrance. (Towards the back of the parking area).
- Upon entry, please sanitise your hands with the available hand sanitiser on your left.
- Check-in with the NHS Track & Trace on the notice board.
- If you are taking part in the CrossFit class, please collect your cleaning spray and rag at the entrance. If you are heading to the open gym, your spray and rag will be available in the HEROES gym.
- Classes have been reduced to a max of 7 people per a class. As spaces are limited, please only book when you can come.
- All equipment is available at specific stations with social distancing in place.
- No sharing of kit will be allowed.
- Coaches will provide time within the session to clean down equipment. (Please spray onto the rag and not directly onto the equipment)
- Please place the cleaned equipment back in its place within your stations.
- If you used any excess equipment (kettlebells, dumbbells, skipping ropes etc.), please return them when cleaned.
Open Gym HEROES
- Open Gym sessions have been reduced to a max of 5 people per an hour, on the hour. As spaces are limited, please only book when you can come. Please do not use areas you have not booked for.
- Cleaning spray and rags are available on the shelves by the water station. (Please spray onto the rag and not directly onto the equipment).
- Please return the cleaned equipment when you are finished.
When you leave
- Please return your spray and rags to the orange rag bins.
- Hand sanitiser will be available on your way out.
If you are feeling ill or have any Covid symptoms, please DO NOT come to the gym.
As always, your feedback is welcome.